WE ARE HOLDING RECRUITMENT DAYS EVERY MONTH FOR 2018
URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR EXPERIENCED HOME CARE SUPPORT WORKERS TO WORK IN LEEDS
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP.
We urgently need more staff in and around the the above mentioned areas right now for either Full-time or Part-time contracts. Our rates of pay are extremely competitive and we can offer you both specialists training from our in-house training company along with extensive working hours!
You must be willing to undertake a DBS check or if you have an online updated services you can start even sooner!
Please get in touch with Monica at ILS24 HEALTH CARE ASAP on 01138313613 for a chat and more information on how to register.
We offer the following:
Specialised face to face induction training
Ongoing specialist care training and Health & Social care qualifications
Competitive rates of pay
Flexible working hours to include weekends, evenings and mornings
Dedicated support from your line managers
Out of hours emergency service
Morning Calls, Lunch Calls, Tea Calls, Bed Time Calls, Day Sits and Night Sits
Role Responsibility As one of our domiciliary carers, you’ll care and support our client's customers in their own home in a variety of ways, based on their individual circumstances. You’ll provide companionship and personal care, oversee medication and be involved with meal preparation, shopping and light domestic duties.
You’ll get to know the people you’re caring for and understand exactly what they want and need, helping them achieve things that they wouldn’t be able to do by themselves, allowing them to live independently. By listening and understanding, you’ll treat all our customers with dignity, patience and compassion, developing relationships based on trust and reassurance.
With our recruitment phone lines open 7 days per week and a commitment to offering a continuity of care, we can get you working as quickly as you are available. It’s never been a better time to join one of the fastest growing care companies in the UK.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Supporting clients with personal care such as washing, bathing, dressing, toileting and grooming.
• Ability to use moving and handling equipment such as hoists.
• Assisting clients by serving food and feeding at meal times.
• Senior Carers will be expected to administer medication.
• Cleaning duties including ironing, hoovering and laundry will be required especially on nights.
• Organizing and facilitating activities.
• Occasionally liaising with external agencies
Qualifications and Skills
Experience is not essential as we provide full training however, to be successful you must:
• Be willing to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure
• Provide evidence to confirm your right to work in the UK
• Be flexible to work mornings, evenings and weekends
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract, Permanent