List of Services
Our services include:
• Assistance with personal care and hygiene
• Assistance with dressing and preparation for bed
• Preparing meals
• Domestic support, such as cleaning, tidying, etc
• Monitoring and assisting with medication
• Night sitting
• 24 hour care
• Shopping, Post Office, pension & pharmacy collections
• Accompaniment on outings
• Supported living-in service
• Escorting to college, training centres and socialisation
• Provision of relief staff for organisations, institutions, agencies and individuals
• Assisting individuals to manage their own funding and finances
• Helping people to maintain records
• Dementia Care
Basically, your care will be Tailor-made.
HEALTH CARE ASSISTANTS/SUPPORT WORKERS
We are one of the biggest providers of temporary healthcare staff, including nurses, care workers and other healthcare professionals. Our clients include NHS and private hospitals, care homes, nursing homes, residential homes,
If you have an urgent staffing requirement, our dedicated coordinators, based in local branches across the UK, will be pleased to help.
We are a major provider of flexible, temporary workforces for care homes, nursing homes and residential homes. Our team of dedicated coordinators, based at local branches across the UK, works with charities and both public and private sector clients to ensure unexpected staff shortages don’t get in the way of delivering the highest standards of care at all times.
We can provide assistance with:
- hourly rounds (routine checks)
- serving meals
- medication rounds
- domestic duties throughout the day and evenings
- night duties
- day activities, events and outings
To find out how we can meet your care home staffing requirements, please call our advisers on 0113 831 3613
ILS24 Health Care nursing services provide healthcare staff to NHS trusts, independent hospitals, hospices and individuals. We supply general and specialist nurses, midwives, ODPs and HCAs.
We provide a cost-effective, quality service and a partnership approach to staffing support, offering:
- primary supplier commitment
- contract management
- ad hoc support
- tailored recruitment campaigns
- case managed home care services
Our Qualified Nurses hold a current Registered Qualification with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) and hold Registered Qualifications in any/all of the following:
- RNA - (Registered Nurse Adult)
- RNLD - (Registered Nurse / Learning Disabilities)
- RNMH - (Registered Nurse Mental Health)
- RNC - (Registered Nurse Children.)
The nurses we supply have experience of working in acute areas such as ITU, Accident and emergency, PICU and other general nursing areas. We are known for filling those vacancies that are hard to fill because of our continuous advertising campaigns. We have a large database of qualified nurses, HCAs, Doctors and allied health professionals who are available for contract, ad hoc and permanent work and this database continues to grow on a daily basis.
To find out how we can meet your nursing staff requirements, please call our advisers on 0113 831 3613
Live-in care can be a perfect solution for people who have more complex needs, or as a stop gap to provide that vital extra support after a hospital stay.
A live-in carer can provide company and care around the house to support people to continue living their life in the surroundings they are already comfortable in and without the need to move to a residential care home.
Depending on what your loved one needs, a live-in carer can help with everything from bathing and dressing to domestic activities such as laundry and cooking. They can also be a companion, accompanying your loved one on outings and helping with hobbies.
A live-in carer is a practical and preferable alternative to residential care for most elderly people, helping them to retain their independence in their own home.
Our carers do all they can to support your loved one’s decisions. From the little things that matter such as what to eat for supper, helping to choose what to wear, to maintaining a social life with friends and family and enjoying hobbies such as gardening.
Live-in care is the ideal solution for supporting independent living and avoiding residential care.
Please call our advisers on 0113 831 3613